1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plz Guide Me

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by boom1, Nov 7, 2009.

1. boom1

boom1 New Member

Dear,

Can any 1 tell me and teach me about forex, how i can start this and how i can earn money from this.

I have head about too much, but i m not getting it plz treat as student i will thankful to you.

#1 boom1, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
  2. irwin_drew

irwin_drew New Member

you can open a demo account at first and learn how the market works and then you can use trading robots (there are a lot of robots available for free, e.g. Rita Lasker's at robot4free.com) and after you've had certain experience, you can trade by yourself.
    anyway, ask professionals, read forums and ask questions - that's how you learn :wink2:

3. holden

holden New Member

As a forex beginner it is quite difficult to make money currency trading. Finding which forex strategies work can be hard. It is not advisable to spend money on expensive forex courses as it is possible to get all the info you need to be a successful forex trader online for free. Forex trading forums like this one are usually good resources. I would also advise getting a company that does free forex seminars / webinars. As a beginner to currency trading I would advise company like makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they teach you their strategies for free.

4. GoLearnForex

GoLearnForex New Member

To win and maximize your profits in foreign currency exchange market you definitely need to do more than that! Attend seminars and trading courses organized by professionals. Learn from the experience and from your network with other FX traders to exchange information and latest trading strategies.

5. KajolThappar

KajolThappar New Member

Forex Trader
    The best ROBOT is Forex AutoPilot Turbo. I have spent months testing and comparing robots. First, you should know that Forex is not that easy. Do not believe those who may say it is!

Now, there are some good robots that MAY help you. Some are scam. Others are for real.

Simply put, a Forex robot is a program that attempts to take the guess work out of trading currencies. Currently there is a lot of information floating around the internet about these products. Like any other tool, it needs to be used properly in order to be most effective.

Like I hinted, in order to use this tool the right way you need to understand a little bit about how it works and where it is best applied.

A Forex robot is a computer or computer program that monitors currencies and does calculations to figure out the best time to buy and sell. These programs help to take some of the guess work out of buying and selling and can help a trader to identify currencies that meet certain criteria, or when certain currencies perform in certain a way. Most of the selling points of Forex robots state that you can simply set them and watch the cash come pouring in. While in some cases this may work, in most cases you are going to need to carefully monitor the program and make sure that it is adjusting to trends in the market. While they can be very profitable they may require a certain amount of intervention to be run effectively. Used properly, and if you have the patience to get to know the programs, they become a powerful tool.

It offers, among other features, high spread protection system and automated risk scaling. They say "95% winner". Well, only the bottom line counts. In this regard, it has really delivered for me.

I had been watching the forex robot market for months, waiting for the right software to come out. I believe I have found a great one.

Really, get the fundamentals first. Then get your own system and test it offline (do that for weeks, if not months, until your system is well tested), whether you use a robot or not. It really takes a few months - a lot of patience and resilience. But if you are made for it, it is worth it. Read about the psychology of trading (never to underestimate). And then you should be fine.

6. mak123

mak123 New Member

I Think being fresher you must read forex articles, update knowledge with forex news, forums, and webinars. Initially start with demo account letter on slowly start with real account also start trading with help relevant broker.

#6 mak123, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
  7. trademanagerpro

trademanagerpro New Member

Hello,

As i have learned,simply start to learn through Babypips.com. and after that u create the demo account and keep practicing in it.

Babypips.com is the best learning school.:cool2:

8. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

Hi there. How are you doing? I am a new trader too and I'm trying a demo account to learn more about Forex trading. Actually, its been more than two weeks now since I begun doing the demo. I suggest that you try a demo too. You can find it here. But most brokers provide demo account and many of them allow you to open more than one demo account. Demo account is a good place to test the system of a particular broker while you have grasping what would happen when you trade live. This actually gives you the general idea of Forex trading. Additionally, you can sign up to various Forex sites and forums as well as interact with other members in the Forex community to boost your knowledge about this matter. I am speaking to you per my experience and it's really helpful to me.

9. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

Everybody go in promotion and recommend their brokers here, but I would like to advice you that you have to make your own research to find suitable broker for you. For example before I found my current broker (hotforex) I did some useful research an worked out requirements for my broker.

10. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

Babypips is one of the online Forex resources that I like most. I especially like its School of Pipsology, which I am sure you will like to.

11. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

I think most brokers offer demo account for free. Additionally, most also give bonus when you sign up when them.

12. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

I've been reading various Forex forums and been interacting with other traders in different Forex communities. One of the things that I learned from them is that trading robots are not actually suggested to newbies, including me. It would be better if new traders begin to trade manually, then try bots after sometime, when one already got to experience the real market in considerable length of time.

13. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

Very well said. Actually most Forex companies provide free Forex trading lessons for free. Most also provide market outlook analyses and the likes absolutely at no cost.

14. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

We all have the free will, the freedom of choice. So it would depend to a person whom his broker would be. You are right, doing own research, including reputation and background checks, is crucial in selecting a good broker. I did this before I signed up with GDMFX. I found what I am really looking at a certain Forex broker so I decided to settle with them. Right now, I am happy doing the free demo account. Also, I like their Hermes Academy because I am learning a lot from this Forex School. This is similar to Babypips School of Pipsology, which is one of the good online Forex resources for new traders. But mind you, I do not promote my broker. I just want to share it to others for reference.

15. rrayne20009

rrayne20009 New Member

Hi!Glad to see you here and I elated to know that we share the same broker with Gdmfx.

16. PipSniper

PipSniper New Member

FX Managed Accounts, with 2 years Live Trading Portfolio, US Traders are welcome.

YES i am Money Manager. how?
    lets talk the facts here

i see a lot of people pretend to be money Managers managing forex accounts good but i have a question for them and you should ask before you give your account to anybody. 1 and 1 question only does trader have his live account and does he have at least 6 months to 1 year live trading portfolio so you can see how he is doing from past 1 year if you ask that i BET that 90% of so called MONEY MANAGERS will not have answer they only show demo accounts or live account of 100$ and 1 month performance ha ah ha. 1 month and many people get lucky for one month the fact is this is not what investors want so what they want form Fund Manager?
    they need constant profit for long term like i have 2 years live trading portfolio of 3k starting balance in 2011 and now it is 37k after hard work of 2 years and proper money management not gambling because i cannot hedge it is Oanda account for US traders so that means with me US traders are always welcome.
    second thing i use low leverage and make 10-15% of the capital invested per month making that from past 22 months that is called professional trading.
    does any one have 2 years live trading portfolio????????????????

its live account started with 3k and now reached over 45K including withdrawal which is 2k monthly withdrawal,
    i have traded with oanda 50:1 leverage No Hedging Allowed for US traders, it is hard to make money with that kind of broker,
    so US traders are always welcome,
    i trade Short term to medium term, check my live trading history of 2 years
    i think not much traders can show their LIVE TRADING 2 LONG YEARS TRADING HISTORY where i earn 10=15% MONTHLY STABLE INCOME,
    if you looking to get rick quick Formula then you can go and find some one else i don't over leverage my trades, i trade with low leverage make stable income from past 2 years, and some one once said to me
    "" i don't want to see how many pips your make every day i Just Want To See HOW LONG YOU CAN SURVIVE in this MARKET?? ""
    If you are Not Greedy and need stable Profit 10-15% of your capital every month Then Join Us we are Portfolio Managers
    and as you can see we are good at what we do, we trade in 15 forex pairs but in this account from past 6 months we traded only YEN pairs but we trade Majors and Cross pairs,
    We are Money Managers Minimum investment is $5,000 and performance fee is negotiable, but if you are not serious investor and don't have live account or don't want ot invest in Forex please don't waste your time or ours,
    only serious people contact us please
    here is the Proof statements can be fabricated so we show you Live account video here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAWnhP9IYuo
    and click on setting and make it 720p HD and watch in full screen.
    if not clear then click here for HD video

www.pipsniper.net/pipsniper/pipsniper.html

Any comments Good or Bad will be appreciated.
    contact us at skype ID: pipsniper.net
    admin@pipsniper.net
    support@pipsniper.net
    leverage.is.poison@gmail.com

17. vic84

vic84 New Member

its better to read forums where people share their personal experiences in forex market, and do open a demo account....

18. rrayne20009

rrayne20009 New Member

I do agree with you that forex forums are very useful indeed when it comes to forex learning as here you interact with other traders.Also,opening a demo account which is provided free by brokers lets you practice basic skills and test your brokers' platform.Many brokers nowadays also offer comprehensive forex education

19. learn2share

learn2share New Member

Where's the topic owner? this topic was from 2009 :D

20. orni308

orni308 New Member

You can learn by opening demo account, or else check out a site called forexcamping i always refer this site, its very helpful....