1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Primeval EA - forex-tester.com/primeval-ea.html

Discussion in 'Signal Services & Software' started by forex-tester.com, Feb 10, 2010.

1. forex-tester.com

forex-tester.com New Member

Hi There!
    Primeval EA was released in January 2010. This expert uses 6 advanced and very profitable strategies.
    This EA has very stable results on backtests and shows really great profit. It makes 10 to 30 trades a day which grab about 30 to 120 pips from the Market on average and even more-it's really true. Drawdowns are fairly small comparing to other robots. Primeval EA is not so sensitive to the spread (limit near of 10 pips).
    This is backtest (one of the 8 pairs) of Primeval EA:
    Primeval-EA EURUSD 2005-2010 Backtest
    [​IMG]

See my detailed review about Primeval EA here.

2. forex-tester.com

During last days expert have a profit $600. Now robot settings you can download here. Also you can see all settings in my backtests of this expert. For most of pairs they are similar..

3. forex-tester.com

Today on my account I already have my first $1000 with this expert. You can see it here. Basically, now I can say with confidence, that you can buy your license of this robot.
    I still have a lot of letters about settings for this expert and also from members of this forum, but you should understand, that my preset you always can download in my review of this robot.
    Best regards, Mark.

4. forex-tester.com

After good results during february, developers of this expert has sent me new recommendation about preset. Now I use Moderate Settings on Scalper Strategy and new RiskLevel for Grid Trading Strategy. Here you can download preset with this settings and see values of RiskLevel for all pairs. If Primeval-EA will show good results till the end of month, I will try to set it on my new forwardtest with real money account!

5. forex-tester.com

Hi guys!

Today on my forwardtest I already have 40% of clear profit during one month.. it's near the $2000! Till this day, expert shows impressive results. If Primeval also shows good profit during 1-2 months I will use it on my real account.

regards, Mark.

6. forex-tester.com

Hi guys!

I have some good news for you!

Now, in my review of Primeval EA, you can see the forwardtest of it with a real money account! It was started in the middle of july and for today already have a clear profit in almost 30 percent, - one third of the deposit during 20 days on the REAL MONEY! It's a great results of trading and moreover, Primeval EA on the real money have a stable performance!

[​IMG]

If you check the statement you will see, that, sometimes Primeval EA have a bad trades, which can exceed profit trades, but a lot of consecutive profit trades can allow to Primeval EA to have a nice statistic and good trading activity. :thumbup:

Besides this statement, on the website of Primeval EA, you can find others forwardtests with a real money account.

Regards, Mark.