1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by Arceliar01, Feb 23, 2011.

  1. Arceliar01

    Arceliar01 New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    currency trader
    Location:
    Austin,Texas
    Forex trading takes place for two reasons. First is the trading activity of governments and companies that buy or sell products and services in foreign countries accounts for about 5 percent of daily turnover. Speculation accounts for the remaining 95 percent. This type of forex trading goes on between investors who aim to make a profit on the difference between high and poor performance currencies. However, as the name suggests this type of forex trading can be compared to guess work as there are so many factors affecting a currency’s exchange rate on a given day that profits are not guaranteed.
     
    #1 Arceliar01, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
  2. daniellefr

    daniellefr New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Messages:
    121
    Likes Received:
    0
    The trading takes place because we want to make money and the more the better :big:
     
  3. Jhon Kumar

    Jhon Kumar New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2012
    Messages:
    165
    Likes Received:
    0
    ya, I am agree with you.
     
  4. jologs

    jologs New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2013
    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    2
    we trade to make money, I mean, its easier to simplify than complicate :D
     
  5. mak123

    mak123 New Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2013
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think we all trader do trading to earn good money in forex and fulfill our needs in life. Evey one have their different reason to enter in forex market.
     
  6. mak123

    mak123 New Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2013
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes i am agree with you ...foex become popular because of this following reason.
     
Loading...

Share This Page