1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

senales forex-is it Right kind of forex trading strategy

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by Petpreisl, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Petpreisl

Petpreisl New Member

Online Trading
    An integral part of forex trading is employing the right kind of forex trading strategy.
    It is only through developing your very own trading strategy would you be very comfortable with every decision that you make because these decisions are based on your own experience and developed through your very own trading familiarity.

Of course, this is not say that each forex trader should develop his own trading strategy from scratch. Adapting a trading strategy where one feels very comfortable at is a good way to start developing one’s own style. While adapting another traders trading strategy, you can start inserting your own strategies to fine-tune the system where you would feel more and more comfortable. Examples of these fine-tuning techniques would be the application of stoploss points and how you specifically pinpoint those levels according your own research. The addition of your favorite technical indicator that you have learned to trust in your trading may also be applied. And you may even have your own style of exiting a trade – like maybe you prefer graduated exit for one particular position.

senales forex

2. AlanHurst

AlanHurst New Member

In my view simple strategy is the best and allows us the room to perform well, I am trading with OctaFX broker, it is a really lovely company and really helps me perform well given their awesome facilities and features which includes low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of 15% while there is also 25% margin levels, so all these facilities are something that has really helped me perform very well without having to take much risk at all.

3. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

I definitely agree with you Alan, I also believe that we should be using simple strategy, as going for complicated method can be seriously dangerous, so that’s why when we have good and solid strategy as based, it will always give us license to go for more when opportunities arise, but if we are not settled with backup plan then we will never be able to execute our ability completely due to the fear, so the first and probably the best step is towards building up good and simple strategy. Also, I love working with OctaFX broker, as they are top broker in the industry with loads of luxurious offers that makes trading all too easy especially for new comers like me.