1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Start trading right now

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by 5STARSFX, Jan 22, 2016.

1. 5STARSFX

5STARSFX New Member

Start trading right now
    • Easy withdrawal and fast funding methods
    • Live Support 24/5
    • Instant Order Execution
    • Stable work of servers and platforms
    • 50% Rescue Withdraw Bonus
    • Personal education and consulting
    [​IMG]
    Link: http://www.5starsforex.com/

2. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

If you choose a broker it is important, firstly, that the company has to be reliable, have a good reputation and all documents have to be OK. Secondly, the technical trading conditions have to be high-level, so they should help to trade, not to as not to make it harder. And finally, the withdrawal should not cause any issues. In my opinion, FreshForex satisfies all of these conditions. By the way, you can test this broker using the bonus that it offers: FreshForex gives $ 1,000 for the test drive of the broker.

3. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

You made me laugh, I mean just 500 USD? It might be just for certain people, but definitely a lot for majority, so I will not really buy into such stuff. I am able to start off with just 5 dollars, but of course I am not saying that’s ideal point to start, but at least OctaFX allow me to start with my comfort level instead of putting such monstrous figure to just start. The benefit part does not ends here, but it just starts here since even with 5 dollars investment, we are able to apply for 50% bonus, it is completely use able without any restriction or added conditions while we can even withdraw this bonus itself, but will require to complete certain lot size of trading to do it.

4. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

if you like to have minimum slippage you should trade with a broker who has normal technical conditions. For example, Freshforex has fast order execution, the terminal operates smoothly and delays and slippage occur rarely

5. Fxtrader88

Fxtrader88 New Member

OctaFx has a low leverage for the most of traders: just 1:500. If you have a small deposit - this broker is not for you. Just my 2 cents.

6. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

Before anything, I like to ask you where have you learned trading? I bet they haven’t made you understand much about leverage. 1:500 is a massive leverage and having that for newbies can be unbelievably good. BTW, I like to know what do you consider high leverage? I was always in illusion that 1:500 is one of the highest leverage, but perhaps you can tell me what high leverage really is? As per OctaFX broker is concern, I enjoy trading with them due to their service which I believe matters more instead of just leverage or such facilities. Also, we can start here with as low as 5 dollars and still get 50% bonus on deposit which too is absolutely trade able.

7. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

Sharon Higgins, by the way, I told not about $500, but twice more)))) FreshForex always gives a lot of money via bonuses, which helps traders to make real profit. And let me remind you, that FreshForex offers $1000 NO DEPOSIT BONUS.

8. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

And now FreshForex is offering new bonus to their traders! Did anybody try 101% deposit bonus? I did and I literally adore it!