1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crude Oil becomes popular?

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Room' started by ikonforex, Jan 11, 2011.

1. ikonforex

ikonforex New Member

Sometimes, we can know clearly about the real situation in market with some events, just like the news last week that the petroleum pipeline that is managed by the Alaska in United States closed because oil leak, the relevant corporations’ output decreased 5 percent.

Afterwards, the oil price will much higher than before.

The crude oil future of NYMEX went up when closed on Monday, and the crude oil future contract in February increased 1.22 dollars, the increased range was 1.4 percent.

The news from Reuter showed that the one of the major oil producing industries has closed in US, which is responsible for 12 percent of the oil yield of the whole nation. What they closed is the petroleum pipeline with 33 years.

The economic conditions in United States improved, the international crude oil future price rose currently.

The president of the FED said that the creditor’s rights purchased plan will provide people with more than 300 million opportunities to have jobs, having little effect on forex and trade.

Forex News

Edited By Sarah

2. Mirkinbar

Mirkinbar New Member

I think crud eoil is less volatile than currency pairs and that is why it s become popular

3. Jhon Kumar

Jhon Kumar New Member

Commodity market is picking pace at very rapid speed and offers very good returns.

4. mak123

mak123 New Member

Yes crude become popular..and now days so many trader invest in crude oil..

5. vic84

vic84 New Member

crude is looking good for a short trade........

6. vic84

vic84 New Member

after a bit low last week, crude oil has aging taken upward trend.

7. orni308

orni308 New Member

Oil has been a bit down , but still its a potential buy market in the long trend.

8. somefxtrader

somefxtrader New Member

my current broker Tickmill recently introduce CFD instrument, which include WTI ( Crude Oil). but I dont have any solid experience with oil trading, and it seem WTI price are much different with commong CL pair, it has continous contract, and spread are quite low 0.4 pips. I still observe the price, not yet put any real entry yet, looking forward any possible lead how to trade these black gold :).

9. vic84

vic84 New Member

The oil prices have been rising sharply and there might be chance that things will go down soon.

10. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

Oil is denominated in USD and the demand flactuates. Lots of money can be made from it if one can predict the price properly. And speculators always look for opportunity.

11. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

Crude is always popular as it makes the energy market. It has slipped down for more than 50% - from above 100$/bbl to around 48$/bbl and still there is a space for trading on it as as geopolitical situation is very unstable. I trade Crudes via CFD using Hotforex platform

12. jologs

jologs New Member

it is very popular, just look at world events, from the middle east russia/UK encounters, to iran nuclear deal even the yemen war and iraq. man its all about the oil.. :) and people start to realize that trading it can be a really good profit generating trend. I trade it on my hotforex account but i have a feeling the pricess will be stuck on this level till early next year when saudi arabia begins to see there is no point in trying to pump more into the market, silly rich arabs.

13. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Trading in crude oil is highly profitable but it is not so easy and huge capital required to trade on commodity. It is very profitable for skilled traders.

14. jologs

jologs New Member

its still doable, i mean, its an ideal market to trade, the same goes for gold in my opinion, two of my most favorite commodities traded on my hotforex account

15. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Few people like to trade with this commodities but i am totally Forex person.

16. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

Many traders prefer trading currency pairs as oil rises once in a blue moon but most of the times it appears to be bearish however there are many who make profits by selling it short in the market.

17. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

Since last 7 days oil price is only increasing. It went from 44.8x to currently 49.5x zone. Looks like a resistance is ahead so we can expect a fall in coming days.