1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The difference

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by Arceliar01, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Arceliar01

Arceliar01 New Member

currency trader
    The difference between Forex trading on the foreign exchange market and other financial markets besides its huge size is that it has no physical location and takes place 24 hours a day, excepting weekends, right across the globe. Forex trading literally follows the sun around the world. Trading moves from major banking centres of the U.S. to Australia and New Zealand, to the Far East, to Europe and finally back to the U.S.

#1 Arceliar01, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
  2. Jhon Kumar

Jhon Kumar New Member

The difference between the stock exchange and the forex exchange is that the forex market is international and worldwide. The stock exchange is something that takes place only within a country. The stock market is based on businesses and goods and services that are within a country, while the forex market takes that to the next level to include any country.

3. mak123

mak123 New Member

Yes you are right forex is wide market and you can earn good. Very nice thread.

#3 mak123, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
  4. Suresh

Suresh New Member

The only difference between Forex and Stock markets is that Forex is decentralized, that is to say, there is no central place for trading, unlike Stock market, for which there exists a central place.

5. sarahalice

sarahalice New Member

Hi,
    All over the world the stock markets are operated for 8 hours a day and the time of operation varies between each country. But in case of Forex market, it is operated day and night on the basis of three shifts per day. A person who wants to involve in Forex market can make a transaction at anytime of the day or night.Stock market is the combination of various stocks from huge number of industries whereas, in Forex market the combination of currencies are extremely low. This helps a trader to trade with confidence and helps him to concentrate on combinations of currencies that will bring him profit.Another major difference between a Forex market and the stock market is the security you have over your investment.

6. orni308

orni308 New Member

i found that forex market is much more reliable than the stock market to trade.

7. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

I would disagree with you, orni308. Forex features high volatility which is the sign of high-risk market..

8. orni308

orni308 New Member

yes but that volatility is predictable as its due to countries economic policies or other predictable factors, but its not same with the stock, there are fake companies involved and the the brokers with high volume moves the market.

9. platinumtraderfx

We have to use this facts to build out some new out of the box strategy, which won't be similar to strategy for usual stock trading. Many traders just don't pay attention to that and it their great fallacy.

10. MaverickTrader

MaverickTrader New Member

Trader
    I think Forex is lot easier to get started with as it gets your trading skills up to speed much more quickly. You also become more aware of the fundamentals and how they can affect the markets.

11. platinumtraderfx

Making money in financial market was never easy. Two years passed trading with Hotforex but it seems I make no headway earning 500-600$ from my 5K deposit. Using ordinary strategy bothers me, I want to discover something brand new, that will put me on top of the market..