1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Metal Markets This Week - June 13th, 2011

Discussion in 'Stock Market News & Analysis' started by gajoinvest18, Jun 17, 2011.

1. gajoinvest18

gajoinvest18 New Member

Trader
    The metal review as usual will not take much time of you but the information shared will support the necessary information for your trading week. Let's see what the expert analyzed for us!

The Metals Review
    For the week of June 13th, 2011​

Precious metals falling at the end of last week with Gold dropping $16 in a matter of minutes as the top still looks to have set in this market with the downtrend continuing. Silver also looking to head lower as this market fell to below $36 last week. I look for continued weakness in the metals as the USD made a very nice move to the upside in the beginning of last week. I think Gold needs to break the $1,520 mark to head lower which I believe will happen early in the week. Copper had a losing week as well following the equity markets lower with the DOW below 12k now as the industrial metal looks to head to $4.00. This market had a tough time holding above the $4.15 mark and looks to sell off this week. I look for $3.90-$3.85 to have good support as this low held last time.

Besides, other reviews on financial, energy, soft and grains will help: http://www.pitguru.com/Article.aspx?cmd=archive&day=13&month=6&year=2011