1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Training on Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by boom1, Nov 8, 2009.

1. boom1

boom1 New Member

can i get traning of forex caz i m new here

2. alessio

alessio New Member

This link will be useful for you. http://forexltd.co.uk/study/key You will find here info on Forex trainings.

My personal advice - before you open a real account, try a demo one for a couple of months.

3. Jacq Stone

Jacq Stone New Member

There are a lot of informative resources about Forex Trading. Open a demo account where you can train and have experience about trading. Make sure to have a reliable and trusted forex broker that can guide and help you in this business.

Please feel free to come and visit our FB page for more latest news and updates that will help you guys to improve your decision making.

http. www. facebook. com/pages/Ikofx/213186568697555

Currency Trading

4. lobax

lobax New Member

Try to learn from E-books, and youtube has provide a lot of training video. :D

5. hugo30

hugo30 New Member

the best training on forex for the newbies is trading on the demo accounts. so try to open the one by any forex broker.

6. learn2share

learn2share New Member

Oh no, should not choose any forex broker. Topic owner should find a regulated broker as Hotforex, Fxpro or fxnet to open account. One bad broker would lead you to a worst situation, even that's demo.

7. jologs

jologs New Member

the closest the demo is to live the better, but do not expect that demo and live can be exactly the same, there are some differences so stick with demos of known brokers such as hotforex and best of luck

8. learn2share

learn2share New Member

With a newbie as topic owner. I think he should stay with demo at least 3-6 months before go to live.

9. mak123

mak123 New Member

Their so many online websites which provide Forex training. You can try babypips here you will get lot of knowledge about Forex. Before enter into forex market I think you must enter with Forex demo account. Good Luck.

#9 mak123, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
  10. Nickey_M

Nickey_M New Member

yes, I absolutely agree with you. I trained on it for a long time for understanding forex and make my own tredanig system.

11. sarahalice

sarahalice New Member

Hi,
    According to me, first try to acquire more knowledge on Forex.After gaining perfect knowledge choose a trusted Forex broker to invest.Then try a demo account which help you to learn more strategies and it is the place to try different methodologies for best results.My demo account trading experience with Greenvault FX helped me to gain more knowledge.

12. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

Indeed, there is no opportunity to be trader without knowledge. The same pattern has any professional activity, and we can't bypass it.

13. jologs

jologs New Member

you have to be persistent and never give up!! take is slow and you will get there gradually :)