1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Trding

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by 5starsforexltd, Sep 1, 2015.

1. 5starsforexltd

5starsforexltd New Member

Forex
    Web Trading
    Our online web trading platforms, Visual Trading Machine, allows you to trade from any computer wherever you are in the world. Sophisticated tools and unique features make Visual Trading Machine one of the most sophisticated online-based forex platforms on the market.
    [​IMG]
    Real-time rates feed, one-click Trading, freeze rate and live market news are just a few of these features. Fully transposable with our downloadable web trading platforms, TradeDesk™, means that you can open a deal with Visual Trading Machine and then close the same deal in TradeDesk™

Open Real Account
    Open Demo Account
    Become Our Partner

2. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

It is definitely a great option for people who are consistently on the move since we can simply start up on web and get the trading going, so that is much more comfortable. It is very tough to keep installing terminal. I am lucky that I have smart phone with OctaFX broker where I get massive advantage especially with cTrader mobile platform, so that allows me to do trading from any corner of the world without much trouble at all.