1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Meaning of Sculping

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by herry_fxhope, Aug 27, 2009.

1. herry_fxhope

herry_fxhope New Member

What is the meaning of sculping and what the best method of trading forex?

2. alessio

alessio New Member

Scalping involves from ten to more than hundreds of trades per day. Scalping requires to rely on short periods such as one-minute intervals allowing you to see the action as it unfolds.

Find more about scalping and other trading strategies on Trading Strategy Page

3. JavitoFX

JavitoFX New Member

Scalping is a trading strategy that attempts to make many profits on small price changes. Traders who implement this strategy will place anywhere from 10 to a couple hundred trades in a single day in the belief that small moves in currency price are easier to catch than the larger ones.
    Find a broker that is ok with that… I trade with ACM and they have no problem with scalpers, given they have a STP technology in which orders go straight through to the market…

4. FxBanker

FxBanker New Member

trader, enterpreneur
    I know good broker. They offers automated execution for scalpers without dealers. Platforms are MT4, CQG, Strategy Runner, Currenex.
    On MT4 accounts minimum lot is 0.01 (micro accounts), fixed spread from 2 pips.
    On classic MT4 accounts min.lot is 1, dynamic spreads from 1 pips.
    You may try it from 30-50 dollars.

5. GoLearnForex

GoLearnForex New Member

Scalping the Forex market is one of the fastest growing methods for trading Forex in the modern day world. In Forex scalping trading is performed over much shorter periods than other forms of trading and income is often generated even from relatively small fluctuations in a currencies price.

6. Jacq Stone

Jacq Stone New Member

Scalp trading, or scalping, refers to a short-term trading technique whereby traders aim to extract short-term profits from regular stock price fluctuations. The purpose of scalping is making small profits while exposing a trading account to a very limited risk, which is due to a quick open/close trading mode.

Please feel free to come and visit our FB page for more latest news and updates that will help you guys to improve your decision making. www.facebook.com/pages/Ikofx/213186568697555

Currency Trading

7. hugo30

hugo30 New Member

The only one thing I would add.
    Best accounts for sculping are ECN. So if you decided to do it, look at the variants of brokers for it.

8. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

I think you are trying to say scalping. For that you will need to have a broker that will provide market execution and very low spread. FXOptimax provides both. Best execution and spread starts from 0 pips. Check them out.

9. somefxtrader

somefxtrader New Member

it's all depend on trader needs and should match with their current trading method used. personally I use most popular method, scalping strategy. The fundamental characteristics of a great Forex broker for scalping are : The spread must be low; which is a vital variable in choosing a broker for scalping. has a quick execution of requests so we able to trade more requests in only one second. got mine with Tickmill ECN account type, which fully satisfies it all. high execution process supported by numerous liqudity provider they use. Low cost trading fee, with 0.3 pips average on EURUSD trade, I've got smaller spread during volatile market event, and they had no restriction for any kind trading strategy use.

10. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Scalping in forex trading is one of strategy to get profit with fast. I think it is better not to use any scalping strategy. Because if you have some profits of for example 10 positions they can be lose just by one trade.

11. tiptip

tiptip New Member

scalping is the trading of currencies based on real time analysis like am using edragon from FreshForex which helps me work well when trading scalping because it virtual stop loss and take profits.

12. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Scalping is not easy technique for any trader. To handle it in trading, is more risky then any other. Because it works on mini time frame, which can cause either big profit or big loss.

13. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

Different traders have different trading personality. And I am not a scalper but there are people who can handle fast moving markets. Traders should discover what method works for them.

14. jologs

jologs New Member

this is an old question and different definitions, the basic is, a quick in and out of the market with minimal profit, very very dangerous but very rewarding.