1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Stock Trading.

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by mark04, Nov 19, 2009.

1. mark04

mark04 New Member

Stock Trading

Trading stocks. You hear that phrase all the time, although it really is wrong – you don’t trade stocks like baseball cards (I’ll trade you 100 IBMs for 100 Intels).
    Trade = Buy or Sell
    To “trade” means to buy and sell in the jargon of the financial markets. How a system that can accommodate one billion shares trading in a single day works is a mystery to most people. No doubt, our financial markets are marvels of technological efficiency.
    Yet, they still must handle your order for 100 shares of Acme Kumquats with the same care and documentation as my order of 100,000 shares of MegaCorp.
    You don’t need to know all of the technical details of how you buy and sell stocks, however it is important to have a basic understanding of how the markets work. If you want to dig deeper, there are links to articles explaining the technical side of the markets.
    To learn more visit us:

Fortunate Management
    The Stock Exchange Analysts
    www.fortunatemanagement.com

2. JavitoFX

JavitoFX New Member

stocks market sucks, for real. You can never win unless the stocks are up, and that is a whole new market to learn!! Forex is better, it´s about economical events that all of us know about. Plus you can do hedging (well, I can because I’m with ACM and they are a Swiss broker), you can’t do hedging in the stocks!!