1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Are you Trading Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by daniellefr, Jan 8, 2009.

1. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

Hello everyone,

It is obvious that most of us seek money and that is the main reason we trade, however I have met some people who trade for "fun", as a hobby. So, here is my question - why are YOU trading forex?

2. masterbroker

masterbroker New Member

Forex trade is a good market and when you get the right broker on your side, it is a plus point. My brother is involved in the forex market and he deals with quite a few so I don’t really know which ones he is onto.

#2 masterbroker, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
  3. taylordaniel95

taylordaniel95 New Member

I´m trading in Forex just to get money, I think in future, when I get an expert It would become an economical alternative to support my economy. Perhaps it would turn a hobbie as playing cards or basketball but it for now I think is a serious business. :nugget:

4. Mirkinbar

Mirkinbar New Member

It all started as a hobby, intellectual challenge, now I am hoping to leave my day time job one day..

5. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

Thank you, everyone, for the input. I enjoyed reading your opinion. Hope each and every one of us will get what he/she really wants out of forex :wink2:

6. stevenr

stevenr New Member

Thats a good question you have asked daniellefr.
    I am not sure if many people trade forex for fun though.Most professional traders do not recommend forex trading.

As such,there are many factors that make forex trading unique and appealing to traders worldwide.

I see forex trading as a good investment opportunity-when it is coupled with patience and discipline .

Regards