1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why FAPTurbo is the Best Forex Robots in the Market?

Discussion in 'Signal Services & Software' started by rol949, Mar 8, 2009.

1. rol949

rol949 New Member

FAPTurbo, or Forex AutoPilot Turbo, is an automated forex robot built on forex autopilot (FAP) engine and combined with new FAP algorithm and other very attractive and safe features that has made forex trading very simple and profitable. Despite its young age (was launched in public November 25, 2008), it is already considered to be the best of its kind in the market.

It boasts of a 95.9% winning rate and allows the trading of any type of currency pair available in the forex market. Unlike other forex robots, FAPTurbo continues to trade even when the computer is turned off. This was made possible by its new features called Virtual Private Server (VPS) and EZForexHost, which can be accessed by just adding a minimal fee to the price. This software is very easy to set up, even for beginners and novices and provides tutorials and demo accounts for greater understanding and learning. It is ideal for those who have low capital since it allows an investment of as low as $50.

Finally, it comes at reasonable price, which is even lower compared to less effective rivals. The basic prices involved in FAPTurbo are: US$149.99 for the FAPTurbo software (the robot itself), US$70 for the VPS feature which allows for a 24/5 trading even with the computer turned off, US$69.95 plus US$69.95 monthly for 11 months for the EZForexHosting feature that allows for 24/7 trading even when computer is turned off, monthly fees of US$ 99 plus US$49.95 for 12 months and the one time fee of US$599 for the Supreme Account. FAPTurbo offers a 60-day money-back guarantee for those who may not be satisfied.

If you're interested in FAP Turbo articles, objective reviews and latest news; Why not visit http://www.FapTurbo.name/

2. FapTurboSystems

FapTurboSystems New Member

FAPTurbo Reviews That Prove FAPTurbo is the Best

The website of FAPTurbo or Forex AutoPilot Turbo contains very encouraging details. However, if what you will see there does not fully convince you, you need only to view various FAPTurbo reviews and articles scattered all over the Internet, written by independent firms, neutral users, other traders, etc., to give up resistance and buy.

FABTurbo is a forex robot recently launched in public but is already creating too much rave that it is now considered to be the best one existing. This is the final product of what used to be just a rumor of a "super forex robot" being developed. It is designed to do the forex trading for those investors who lack the time or the mathematical and analytic stamina. Young as it is, it has managed to already prove itself beyond doubt to have multiplied investments several times.

One independent review of the FAPTurbo states the writer's amazement with the product when it was showed to them by some FAPTurbo developers. What was presented was a live proof that made a capital of $370 turn into $2,500 in just a month's time. However, what shocked her further is another live proof that a $10,000 capital turned into $34,000 also in such a short time. This only showed that whatever type of capital, be it big or small, works the same way with FAPTurbo. More and more of these types of FAPTurbo reviews may be found online. Simply read on and be convinced that it truly works wonders. Once convinced, visit their website and begin downloading their software which now comes at a discounted price. It will not be long before the price doubles so decide now.

#2 FapTurboSystems, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
  3. forexr

forexr New Member

Robot VS Manual Forex

Some debates are open on internet on this subject. What is better, Autopilot Forex System or Manual Forex? What I'm going to try to explain to you is the good and bad things with both. For put you in the situation before we start, the Forex Market is the buy and sell of country currency. What I mean by doing it manually is to be behind a computer and do it 8-10 hours by day each day. With an autopilot Forex system, I mean to start the software, set the price you want to buy and sell a certain currency, and it's done. Now, here are the goods side and the downs side for both.

- Manual Forex

When you think about it, the first thing you come out of your head is: It must be better to do it manually. Wrong. Doing it yourself is just going to be a pain in the *** right at the start. You going to need to be all the time behind your computer, and watching for the best moment to sell or buy the currency you want. When it will be the time to go bed, you will only think about number, buy, sell term, all about Forex. Plus, don't forget that Einstein once said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." A mistake can easily happen when you do it yourself. On the good part, you going to earn a lot of experience, and be more alert of all things that happen around the Forex Trading world. So, do you think the good things can overcome the bad things?

- Robot, Autopilot Forex System

Everywhere, we see some automatic system, robot, machine take over the human place. The Forex Market is not apart from that. With this Autopilot Forex system, you could do all the things you ever wanted to do without being tossed around by a boss. You are going to be your own boss. All you need to do with it, is to set it like you want, with the setting you think is the best presently in the Forex, and it will do the job. I would like to remember you this software is not illegal, but some broker doesn't allow it. I would suggest you to find a good broker who isn't against it. On the down side, you will maybe think that you don't learn anything, but at least, you are going to earn a lot of money!

All this is up to you. If you prefer learn and earn some experience, try to do some Manual Forex Trading. But if you want to make money and become big in this market, I would suggest you to pick up the software, to be able to make money, and begin to plan your future with your lovely one, or preparing to buy a new house with your new fresh money. On my side, I did it with my car, and it's the greatest investment I never did!

If you're interested in FAP Turbo articles, objective reviews and latest news; Why not visit fapturbo.name

4. forex-tester.com

forex-tester.com New Member

Re: Robot VS Manual Forex

Hi guys!

At the beginning of the last week FapTurbo50 on my forwardtests shows not so great results like usual.. but it was lull before a storm, during last 2 trading days FapTurbo50 took a clear profit in more than one thousand dollars and now on my account I have 21% of clear gain!

This is really impressive results and now, I recommend my members and friends to try FapTurbo50 with new pair and settings. I expected, that new version of it will have not bad results of trading, but I really not thought, that it will so stable and profitable. Now, this expert most of orders close in profit more than $100 and you can see it in my statement.

[​IMG]

If FapTurbo50 will trade with that way in the future, it will one of the reasons to always use it with real money account.
    Detailed results of FapTurbo50 trading, you can see in my review.

Best regards, Mark.

5. forex-tester.com

Hi folks!

Now I have some news for you guys.. On the current moment on my statement with FapTurbo50 I have almost 60 percent of clear profit without any critical drawdowns. For today, this expert shows good results of trading. Besides, now fapturbo have more stable result on the risky currency pairs, every day on my forwardtest I have trades and closed profit.

I can say, that, on my account now I have almost $6000 with start deposit in $10000, and this profit I got during five weeks, this is really impressive results. Maybe I will try correct my settings of FapTurbo50 for getting better results and have clear profit in 100 percent to the end of the eight week. Full information you can see in my review.

Regards, Forex-Tester.com Team!

6. forex-tester.com

Hi guys!

During last two months FapTurbo take almost 160 percent of clear profit. This expert have a lot of consecutive profit trades and great trading activity! Now, with the confidence can say, that FapTurbo have good period on the market with all currency pairs, which this robot use.

[​IMG]

By the way, FapTurbo have a impressive result of trading already during more than four months. The statement of my forward test with the result of trading you can find here.

Regards, Mark.

7. forex-tester.com

Hi Guys!

As you may know FapTurboTeam are continually improving and developing FAPTurbo behind the scenes to make their flagship increasingly better, more profitable and up-to-date with modern market conditions. They listen to your suggestions and try to implement most of them! Fapturbo has been going strong for a long time, so you can get the most out of your membership!

What is new with FAPTURBO52? Why the buzz??

Meet the FAPT NEW currency pair! Finally after 1 year of live testing FapTurbo team can to introduce a new scalping currency pair to the Fapturbo scalping system. Welcome the EURUSD scalper on M15!

It works really well on both backtest and forward tests!

Below you can see the EURUSD Backtesting for 2009-2010 with the default settings:
    [​IMG]

Now, lets go back in history to 2001-2010. Here you see full EURUSD Backtesting from 2001 with the same settings:
    [​IMG]

Additionally Fapturbo52 includes new and improved default settings for other scalping pairs to improve your trading performance.

Check out the details and tests here: Read full report!

8. Octavio

Octavio New Member

Hotels and accomodation
    I have read the FAPTurbo review and I am amazed with results that this system can generate. But I have not practical experience with this robotic system but looking to test it before practical application.