1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XtreamForex.com

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by xtreamforex.com, Sep 13, 2016.

1. xtreamforex.com

xtreamforex.com New Member

Hi,

My name is Miguel J. Shepard.

I am officially representative of Xtreamforex.com

The new forex broker, regulated and registered by Marshall Islands under license number 68798.

If you have any question regarding this broker about the services and promotion feel free to ask me here. i will happy to assist you or you can send me a email socialmedia@xtreamforex.com

Regards

Miguel J. Shepard

2. xtreamforex.com

XtreamForex is giving its first depositing customer a unique first deposit bonus. The bonus is applicable for all members, who have not deposited previously.

Forex Deposit Bonus allows you to trade with additional margin, and is a free bonus just for making a deposit with us.

• Trade with bonus and increase your trading opportunities.
      • Profits earned can be withdrawn.
      • Available to new clients.
      • Maximum Bonus $25.
      • Available only on Micro Account.
      • No hidden terms& conditions.

[​IMG]

3. xtreamforex.com

Do you want to make money from Forex trading, and trade with the amount which is much greater than your initial deposit? xtreamforex offers you such opportunity. Henceforth, you can significantly increase your financial freedom for Forex trading.

• Complete required volume and get 35% cash back.
    • Profits earned can be withdrawn.
    • Available on Micro & Standard Accounts.
    • No hidden terms & conditions.
    [​IMG]

4. xtreamforex.com

Why Xtreamforex
    XtreamForex.com is the best forex trading broker. Our domain is owned and operated by GRAND INVESTING LTD. One of the largest business conglomerates in South Eastern Europe. We are regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands under license number 68798.The group consists of companies in the fields of banking, financial services, Marketing, online trading, media and educations..

XtreamForex demonstrates its commitment to the highest business standards and ethics by complying with national and international regulatory authorities.

Read More :https://www.xtreamforex.com/company/why-xtreamforex/

5. xtreamforex.com

XtreamForex Corporate Info

XtreamForex is a Brand Name Of Grand Investing LTD. Grand Investing LTD was incorporated in October 2007 and is headquartered in the centre of Majuro, Marshall Islands.

The Company is a member of Grand Investing Group, one of the most renowned business conglomerates in southeast Europe. Grand Investing Group has twenty years of experience in investments and commercial banking, as well as real estate investments.

Read More Info :https://www.xtreamforex.com/company/corporate-info/