1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet the trader continues to apply his analysis on the former timeframe..

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Cyclon, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Cyclon

Cyclon New Member

Trader
    Technicians should keep in mind that an indicator is a simple robot and that is all the bots and EAs use (even if they claim not to use indicators). Have you ever read in like a 'Stocks and Commodities' or somewhere that the holy grail of all indicators had been found? The answer to every move a market could possibly put on you?

My trading system uses indicators and I would love to be able to automate it. But the price action is too complex. And so you have the choice that the EA's make - Either Automated or Effective. The automation costs you every time there is an oscillation on a slightly different 'frequency' than where the robot began the algorithm. And believe me that is at least once in every move. So you either get stopped out or you lose out (on the rest of the move). The cost is huge to let the robot run your money "for you". Usually 40-70%.

I went for effective and by maintaining control I am able to capture about 85% of all the pips available with never a false signal.

If you find a bot that shows it is actually Effective give me a holler.

Because it is about the pips.

The main problem with many methods is whatever timeframe you call up... that's where the analysis gets applied, right? So if you hit it by chance let's say and the trades were working for a while but then the trend changes and it doesn't get recognized.

It is likely that at that point the analysis which was working will fail for more than half of the following move causing much whipsawing and many stoplosses. This is because each new trend has its own timeframe and the new move is on a different one than the last and yet the trader continues to apply his analysis on the former timeframe. Is this possibly the reason oscillators, EA's and Bots (and traders) leave anywhere from 40 - 70% of the super trades on the table? By super trade I mean the total potential from main pivot to main pivot on a given time basis.

My Supertrade system solves that whole problem by avoiding the shakeouts entirely.

check it out - click the link!
    that's http://www.supertradesystem.com/cgi-bin/to.cgi?l=einvst

Now Backed by a TRIPLE Money Back Challenge!

NO False Signals or Triple Your Money Back

#1 Cyclon, Mar 30, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2008